Become a Partner with the Minnesota College Athletic Conference
Partnering with the Minnesota College Athletic Conference means colorating with one of the top NJCAA Division III conferences in the country – an association of 19 two-year college athletic departments with members located in or near the largest population centers in several Minnesota, North Dakota and Wisconsin metro areas, including the Twin Cities metro, St. Cloud, Rochester, Duluth, several Iron Range communities, as well as La Crosse, Wisconsin and Fargo, North Dakota.
If you are interested in enhancing your marketing efforts by targeting key demographic groups, the MCAC has opportunities available in a variety of areas, including web, print, and championships.
Quick Facts and Figures on the MCAC:
- The Minnesota College Athletic Conference enrolls over 2,300 student-athletes across 19 member institutions. In 2018, the MCAC will grow to 22 member institutions and almost 2.500 student-athletes.
- More than 450 intercollegiate athletic events across 9 sports are hosted annually by MCAC institutions.
- The MCAC sponsors championship events in the sports of football, women's volleyball, soccer, wrestling, men's basketball, women's basketball, golf, softball and baseball. The fall of 2018 will also see the first MCAC Clay Target varsity season, the first among NJCAA athletic conferences.
- The MCAC has an ongoing successful history of bidding for and hosting NJCAA State, Regional and National Championship events within the conference footprint.
Benefits of Partnership:
- Connect to one of the country's largest NJCAA Division III athletic Conferences.
- Align with the Minnesota State system of two-year colleges, among the five largest community college athletic league in the country
- Place your brand in front of student-athletes, their families and fan bases in some of the largest markets in Minnesota and the Upper Midwest.
- Associate with educational and athletic success and innovative campus programs.
- Join a conference with one of the largest geographic footprints in the entire NJCAA.
- Connect with and target your future workforce!
For additional information on how to become a corporate or non-profit partner, contact the Minnesota College Athletic Conference office, located on the campus of Rochester Technical & Community College, at 1.507.285.7525 or email: Peter.Watkins@AnokaRamsey.edu